1. game - noun
· a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
2. game - noun
· a single play of a sport or other contest; "the game lasted two hours"
3. game - noun
· an amusement or pastime; "they played word games"; "he thought of his painting as a game that filled his empty time"; "his life was all fun and games"
4. game - noun
· animal hunted for food or sport
5. game - noun
· (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
6. game - noun
· (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win; "the game is 6 all"; "he is serving for the game"
7. game - noun
· the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
8. game - noun
· a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
9. game - noun
· the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game; "the child received several games for his birthday"
10. game - noun
· your occupation or line of work; "he's in the plumbing game"; "she's in show biz"
11. game - noun
· frivolous or trifling behavior; "for actors, memorizing lines is no game"; "for him, life is all fun and games"
12. game - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
13. game - adjective
· disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
14. game - adjective
· willing to face danger
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.