1. punt - noun
· formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence
2. punt - noun
· an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
3. punt - noun
· (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground; "the punt traveled 50 yards"; "punting is an important part of the game"
4. punt - verb
· kick the ball
5. punt - verb
· propel with a pole; "pole barges on the river"; "We went punting in Cambridge"
6. punt - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.