1. round - noun
· a charge of ammunition for a single shot
2. round - noun
· an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
3. round - noun
· a regular route for a sentry or policeman; "in the old days a policeman walked a beat and knew all his people by name"
4. round - noun
· (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order); "the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning"; "the postman's rounds"; "we enjoyed our round of the local bars"
5. round - noun
· the activity of playing 18 holes of golf; "a round of golf takes about 4 hours"
6. round - noun
· the usual activities in your day; "the doctor made his rounds"
7. round - noun
· (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
8. round - noun
· the course along which communications spread; "the story is going the rounds in Washington"
9. round - noun
· a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic); "he ordered a second round"
10. round - noun
· a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
11. round - noun
· a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds"
12. round - noun
· an outburst of applause; "there was a round of applause"
13. round - noun
· a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
14. round - noun
· any circular or rotating mechanism; "the machine punched out metal circles"
15. round - verb
· wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
16. round - verb
· make round; "round the edges"
17. round - verb
· pronounce with rounded lips
18. round - verb
· attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
19. round - verb
· bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
20. round - verb
· express as a round number; "round off the amount"
21. round - verb
· become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
22. round - adjective
· having the shape or form of a circle
23. round - adjective
· (of sounds) full and rich; "orotund tones"; "the rotund and reverberating phrase"; "pear-shaped vowels"
24. round - adjective
· (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand; "in round numbers"
25. round - adverb
· from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.