1. route - noun
· an established line of travel or access
2. route - noun
· an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
3. route - verb
· send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
4. route - verb
· send via a specific route
5. route - verb
· divert in a specified direction; "divert the low voltage to the engine cylinders"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.