1. rhythm - noun
· the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music; "the piece has a fast rhythm"; "the conductor set the beat"
2. rhythm - noun
· recurring at regular intervals
3. rhythm - noun
· an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
4. rhythm - noun
· the arrangement of spoken words alternating stressed and unstressed elements; "the rhythm of Frost's poetry"
5. rhythm - noun
· natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.