Dictionary Results for troll|
1. troll - noun
· (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
Hypernym(s): mythical_monster, mythical_creature
2. troll - noun
· a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds"
3. troll - noun
· a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling; "he used a spinner as his troll"
Hypernym(s): fisherman%27s_lure, fish_lure
4. troll - noun
· angling by drawing a baited line through the water
5. troll - verb
· circulate, move around
6. troll - verb
· cause to move round and round; "The child trolled her hoop"
Hypernym(s): wheel, roll
7. troll - verb
· sing the parts of (a round) in succession
8. troll - verb
· angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
9. troll - verb
· sing loudly and without inhibition
10. troll - verb
· praise or celebrate in song; "All tongues shall troll you"
11. troll - verb
· speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
Hypernym(s): talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.