1. talk - noun
· an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let's have more work and less talk around here"
2. talk - noun
· discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'); "his poetry contains much talk about love and anger"
3. talk - noun
· the act of giving a talk to an audience; "I attended an interesting talk on local history"
4. talk - noun
· a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
5. talk - noun
· idle gossip or rumor; "there has been talk about you lately"
6. talk - verb
· exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
7. talk - verb
· express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
8. talk - verb
· use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won't speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
9. talk - verb
· reveal information; "If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
10. talk - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
11. talk - verb
· deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.