1. mouth - noun
· the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge; "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
2. mouth - noun
· the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening; "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
3. mouth - noun
· an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge); "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"; "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
4. mouth - noun
· the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water; "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
5. mouth - noun
· a person conceived as a consumer of food; "he has four mouths to feed"
6. mouth - noun
· a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
7. mouth - noun
· an impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don't give me any of your sass"
8. mouth - noun
· the opening of a jar or bottle; "the jar had a wide mouth"
9. mouth - verb
· express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
10. mouth - verb
· articulate silently; form words with the lips only; "She mouthed a swear word"
11. mouth - verb
· touch with the mouth
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.