1. representative - noun
· a person who represents others
2. representative - noun
· an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose; "the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government"
3. representative - noun
· a member of the United States House of Representatives
4. representative - noun
· an item of information that is typical of a class or group; "this patient provides a typical example of the syndrome"; "there is an example on page 10"
5. representative - adjective
· serving to represent or typify; "representative moviegoers"; "a representative modern play"
6. representative - adjective
· standing for something else; "the bald eagle is representative of the United States"
7. representative - adjective
· being or characteristic of government by representation in which citizens exercise power through elected officers and representatives; "representative government as defined by Abraham Lincoln is government of the people, by the people, for the people"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.