1. circle - noun
· ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point; "he calculated the circumference of the circle"
2. circle - noun
· an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
3. circle - noun
· something approximating the shape of a circle; "the chairs were arranged in a circle"
4. circle - noun
· movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
5. circle - noun
· a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island; "the accident blocked all traffic at the rotary"
6. circle - noun
· street names for flunitrazepan
7. circle - noun
· a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra; "they had excellent seats in the dress circle"
8. circle - noun
· any circular or rotating mechanism; "the machine punched out metal circles"
9. circle - verb
· travel around something; "circle the globe"
10. circle - verb
· move in a circular path above (someone or something); "the plane circled, looking for a landing spot"
11. circle - verb
· form or draw a circle around; "encircle the errors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.