1. angle - noun
· the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
2. angle - noun
· a biased way of looking at or presenting something
3. angle - noun
· a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
4. angle - verb
· move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
5. angle - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
6. angle - verb
· seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
7. angle - verb
· fish with a hook
8. angle - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.