1. weight - noun
· the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
2. weight - noun
· sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
3. weight - noun
· the relative importance granted to something; "his opinion carries great weight"; "the progression implied an increasing weightiness of the items listed"
4. weight - noun
· an artifact that is heavy
5. weight - noun
· an oppressive feeling of heavy force; "bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
6. weight - noun
· a system of units used to express the weight of something
7. weight - noun
· a unit used to measure weight; "he placed two weights in the scale pan"
8. weight - noun
· (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
9. weight - verb
· weight down with a load
10. weight - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.