1. burden - noun
· an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
2. burden - noun
· weight to be borne or conveyed
3. burden - noun
· the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
4. burden - noun
· the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
5. burden - verb
· weight down with a load
6. burden - verb
· impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.