1. yielding - noun
· a verbal act of admitting defeat
2. yielding - noun
· the act of conceding or yielding
3. yield - verb
· be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
4. yield - verb
· end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
5. yield - verb
· give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
6. yield - verb
· give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
7. yield - verb
· give in, as to influence or pressure
8. yield - verb
· move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,' he told the crowd"
9. yield - verb
· cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory"
10. yield - verb
· be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
11. yield - verb
· be fatally overwhelmed
12. yield - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
13. yield - verb
· be flexible under stress of physical force; "This material doesn't give"
14. yield - verb
· cease opposition; stop fighting
15. yield - verb
· consent reluctantly
16. yielding - adjective
· inclined to yield to argument or influence or control; "a timid yielding person"
17. yielding - adjective
· lacking stiffness and giving way to pressure; "a deep yielding layer of foam rubber"
18. yielding - adjective
· tending to give in or surrender or agree; "too yielding to make a stand against any encroachments"- V.I.Parrington
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.