1. splash - noun
· the sound like water splashing
2. splash - noun
· a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event; "he made a great splash and then disappeared"
3. splash - noun
· a small quantity of something moist or liquid; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"; "just a splash of whiskey"
4. splash - noun
· a patch of bright color; "her red hat gave her outfit a splash of color"
5. splash - noun
· the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
6. splash - noun
· the act of scattering water about haphazardly
7. splash - verb
· cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force; "She splashed the water around her"
8. splash - verb
· walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
9. splash - verb
· dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
10. splash - verb
· mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture; cause to appear splashed or spattered; "The mountain was splashed with snow"
11. splash - verb
· make a splashing sound; "water was splashing on the floor"
12. splash - verb
· soil or stain with a splashed liquid
13. splash - verb
· strike and dash about in a liquid; "The boys splashed around in the pool"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.