1. splash - noun
· the sound like water splashing
2. splash - noun
· a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event; "he made a great splash and then disappeared"
3. splash - noun
· a small quantity of something moist or liquid; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"; "just a splash of whiskey"
4. splash - noun
· a patch of bright color; "her red hat gave her outfit a splash of color"
5. splash - noun
· the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
6. splash - noun
· the act of scattering water about haphazardly
7. splash - verb
· cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force; "She splashed the water around her"
8. splash - verb
· walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
9. splash - verb
· dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
10. splash - verb
· mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture; cause to appear splashed or spattered; "The mountain was splashed with snow"
11. splash - verb
· make a splashing sound; "water was splashing on the floor"
12. splash - verb
· soil or stain with a splashed liquid
13. splash - verb
· strike and dash about in a liquid; "The boys splashed around in the pool"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.