1. sprinkle - noun
· a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
2. sprinkle - noun
· the act of sprinkling or splashing water; "baptized with a sprinkling of holy water"; "a sparge of warm water over the malt"
3. sprinkle - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
4. sprinkle - verb
· cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force; "She splashed the water around her"
5. sprinkle - verb
· rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
6. sprinkle - verb
· scatter with liquid; wet lightly; "Sprinkle the lawn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.