1. soil - noun
· the state of being covered with unclean things
2. soil - noun
· the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
3. soil - noun
· material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use); "the land had never been plowed"; "good agricultural soil"
4. soil - noun
· the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state; "American troops were stationed on Japanese soil"
5. soil - verb
· make soiled, filthy, or dirty; "don't soil your clothes when you play outside!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.