1. screening - noun
· the display of a motion picture
2. screening - noun
· fabric of metal or plastic mesh
3. screening - noun
· the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; "the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft"
4. screening - noun
· testing objects or persons in order to identify those with particular characteristics
5. screen - verb
· test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
6. screen - verb
· examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
7. screen - verb
· examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
8. screen - verb
· project onto a screen for viewing; "screen a film"
9. screen - verb
· prevent from entering; "block out the strong sunlight"
10. screen - verb
· separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
11. screen - verb
· protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.