1. masking - noun
· the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; "the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft"
2. masking - noun
· the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation; "he studied auditory masking by pure tones"
3. masking - noun
· scenery used to block the audience's view of parts of the stage that should not be seen
4. mask - verb
· hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
5. mask - verb
· put a mask on or cover with a mask; "Mask the children for Halloween"
6. mask - verb
· make unrecognizable; "The herb masks the garlic taste"; "We disguised our faces before robbing the bank"
7. mask - verb
· cover with a sauce; "mask the meat"
8. mask - verb
· shield from light
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.