1. mask - noun
· a covering to disguise or conceal the face
2. mask - noun
· activity that tries to conceal something; "no mask could conceal his ignorance"; "they moved in under a mask of friendship"
3. mask - noun
· a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
4. mask - noun
· a protective covering worn over the face
5. mask - verb
· hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
6. mask - verb
· put a mask on or cover with a mask; "Mask the children for Halloween"
7. mask - verb
· make unrecognizable; "The herb masks the garlic taste"; "We disguised our faces before robbing the bank"
8. mask - verb
· cover with a sauce; "mask the meat"
9. mask - verb
· shield from light
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.