1. testing - noun
· the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
2. testing - noun
· an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
3. testing - noun
· the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
4. test - verb
· put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe"
5. test - verb
· test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
6. test - verb
· examine someone's knowledge of something; "The teacher tests us every week"; "We got quizzed on French irregular verbs"
7. test - verb
· show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
8. test - verb
· achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
9. test - verb
· determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
10. test - verb
· undergo a test; "She doesn't test well"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.