1. showing - noun
· the display of a motion picture
2. showing - noun
· something shown to the public; "the museum had many exhibits of oriental art"
3. show - verb
· give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
4. show - verb
· establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
5. show - verb
· provide evidence for; "The blood test showed that he was the father"; "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
6. show - verb
· make visible or noticeable; "She showed her talent for cooking"; "Show me your etchings, please"
7. show - verb
· show in, or as in, a picture; "This scene depicts country life"; "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
8. show - verb
· give expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
9. show - verb
· indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents"
10. show - verb
· be or become visible or noticeable; "His good upbringing really shows"; "The dirty side will show"
11. show - verb
· indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty'"
12. show - verb
· give evidence of, as of records; "The diary shows his distress that evening"
13. show - verb
· take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums; "The usher showed us to our seats"
14. show - verb
· finish third or better in a horse or dog race; "he bet $2 on number six to show"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.