1. run_down - verb
· trace; "We are running down a few tips"
2. run_down - verb
· move downward; "The water ran down"
3. run_down - verb
· injure or kill by knocking (someone or something) down and passing over the body, as with a vehicle
4. run_down - verb
· use up all one's strength and energy and stop working; "At the end of the march, I pooped out"
5. run_down - verb
· examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
6. run_down - verb
· deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
7. run_down - verb
· pursue until captured; "They ran down the fugitive"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.