1. rail - verb
· complain bitterly
2. rail - verb
· enclose with rails; "rail in the old graves"
3. rail - verb
· provide with rails; "The yard was railed"
4. rail - verb
· separate with a railing; "rail off the crowds from the Presidential palace"
5. rail - verb
· convey (goods etc.) by rails; "fresh fruit are railed from Italy to Belgium"
6. rail - verb
· travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
7. rail - verb
· lay with rails; "hundreds of miles were railed out here"
8. rail - verb
· fish with a handline over the rails of a boat; "They are railing for fresh fish"
9. rail - verb
· spread negative information about; "The Nazi propaganda vilified the Jews"
10. rail - verb
· criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.