1. fish - noun
· any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills; "the shark is a large fish"; "in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish"
2. fish - noun
· the flesh of fish used as food; "in Japan most fish is eaten raw"; "after the scare about foot-and-mouth disease a lot of people started eating fish instead of meat"; "they have a chef who specializes in fish"
3. fish - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
4. fish - noun
· the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
5. fish - verb
· seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
6. fish - verb
· catch or try to catch fish or shellfish; "I like to go fishing on weekends"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.