1. present - verb
· give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
2. present - verb
· bring forward and present to the mind; "We presented the arguments to him"; "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason"
3. present - verb
· perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
4. present - verb
· hand over formally
5. present - verb
· introduce; "This poses an interesting question"
6. present - verb
· give, especially as an honor or reward; "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
7. present - verb
· give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
8. present - verb
· deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
9. present - verb
· cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
10. present - verb
· represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture; "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
11. present - verb
· present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
12. present - verb
· formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
13. present - verb
· recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position; "When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.