1. meet - noun
· a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
2. meet - verb
· come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
3. meet - verb
· get together socially or for a specific purpose
4. meet - verb
· be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
5. meet - verb
· fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction; "does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"; "This job doesn't match my dreams"; "meet a need"
6. meet - verb
· collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
7. meet - verb
· get to know; get acquainted with; "I met this really handsome guy at a bar last night!"; "we met in Singapore"
8. meet - verb
· meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
9. meet - verb
· contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
10. meet - verb
· experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
11. meet - verb
· undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
12. meet - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.