1. settlement - noun
· a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government; "the American colony in Paris"
2. settlement - noun
· a community of people smaller than a town
3. settlement - noun
· a conclusive resolution of a matter and disposition of it
4. settlement - noun
· the act of colonizing; the establishment of colonies; "the British colonization of America"
5. settlement - noun
· something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making; "they finally reached a settlement with the union"; "they never did achieve a final resolution of their differences"; "he needed to grieve before he could achieve a sense of closure"
6. settlement - noun
· an area where a group of families live together
7. settlement - noun
· termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.