1. agreement - noun
· the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
2. agreement - noun
· compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
3. agreement - noun
· harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"
4. agreement - noun
· the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
5. agreement - noun
· the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
6. agreement - noun
· the verbal act of agreeing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.