1. conclusion - noun
· a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel's determination"
2. conclusion - noun
· an intuitive assumption; "jump to a conclusion"
3. conclusion - noun
· the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
4. conclusion - noun
· event whose occurrence ends something; "his death marked the ending of an era"; "when these final episodes are broadcast it will be the finish of the show"
5. conclusion - noun
· the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
6. conclusion - noun
· the act of ending something; "the termination of the agreement"
7. conclusion - noun
· a final settlement; "the conclusion of a business deal"; "the conclusion of the peace treaty"
8. conclusion - noun
· the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..."
9. conclusion - noun
· the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.