Dictionary Results for mind|
1. mind - noun
· that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
Synonym(s): head, brain, psyche, nous
Hypernym(s): cognition, knowledge, noesis
2. mind - noun
· recall or remembrance; "it came to mind"
Hypernym(s): recall, recollection, reminiscence
3. mind - noun
· an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
Synonym(s): judgment, judgement
Hypernym(s): opinion, sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
4. mind - noun
· an important intellectual; "the great minds of the 17th century"
Synonym(s): thinker, creative_thinker
Hypernym(s): intellectual, intellect
5. mind - noun
· attention; "don't pay him any mind"
Hypernym(s): notice, observation, observance
6. mind - noun
· your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
Hypernym(s): purpose, intent, intention, aim, design
7. mind - noun
· knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
8. mind - verb
· be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
9. mind - verb
· be concerned with or about something or somebody
10. mind - verb
· be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
Hypernym(s): manage, deal, care, handle
11. mind - verb
· pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
Synonym(s): heed, listen
12. mind - verb
· be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
Hypernym(s): watch, look_out, watch_out
13. mind - verb
· keep in mind
Hypernym(s): remember, think_of
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.