1. observation - noun
· the act of making and recording a measurement
2. observation - noun
· the act of observing; taking a patient look
3. observation - noun
· a remark expressing careful consideration
4. observation - noun
· facts learned by observing; "he reported his observations to the mayor"
5. observation - noun
· the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.