1. idea - noun
· the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
2. idea - noun
· your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
3. idea - noun
· a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
4. idea - noun
· an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
5. idea - noun
· (music) melodic subject of a musical composition; "the theme is announced in the first measures"; "the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.