1. tune - noun
· a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
2. tune - noun
· the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch; "he cannot sing in tune"; "the clarinet was out of tune"
3. tune - noun
· the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
4. tune - verb
· adjust for (better) functioning; "tune the engine"
5. tune - verb
· adjust the pitches of (musical instruments); "My piano needs to be tuned"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.