1. brain - noun
· that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
2. brain - noun
· mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"
3. brain - noun
· that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
4. brain - noun
· someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he's smart but he's no Einstein"
5. brain - noun
· the brain of certain animals used as meat
6. brain - verb
· hit on the head
7. brain - verb
· kill by smashing someone's skull
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.