1. manage - verb
· be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
2. manage - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
3. manage - verb
· succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
4. manage - verb
· watch and direct; "Who is overseeing this project?"
5. manage - verb
· achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
6. manage - verb
· carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here"
7. manage - verb
· handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"; "The young violinist didn't manage her bow very well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.