1. community - noun
· a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
2. community - noun
· a group of people having a religion, ethnic, profession, or other particular characteristic in common; "he was well known throughout the Catholic community"; "the news spread rapidly through the medical community"; "they formed a community of scientists"
3. community - noun
· common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
4. community - noun
· a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
5. community - noun
· agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
6. community - noun
· a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
7. community - noun
· (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.