1. deciding - noun
· the cognitive process of reaching a decision; "a good executive must be good at decision making"
2. decide - verb
· reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
3. decide - verb
· bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided"; "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"; "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
4. decide - verb
· cause to decide; "This new development finally decided me!"
5. decide - verb
· influence or determine; "The vote in New Hampshire often decides the outcome of the Presidential election"
6. deciding - adjective
· having the power or quality of deciding; "the crucial experiment"; "cast the deciding vote"; "the determinative (or determinant) battle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.