1. bearing - noun
· relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
2. bearing - noun
· the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
3. bearing - noun
· dignified manner or conduct
4. bearing - noun
· characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
5. bearing - noun
· heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
6. bearing - noun
· a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
7. bear - verb
· have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature"
8. bear - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
9. bear - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
10. bear - verb
· move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders"
11. bear - verb
· bring forth; "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
12. bear - verb
· take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person; "I'll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
13. bear - verb
· contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
14. bear - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
15. bear - verb
· have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
16. bear - verb
· behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
17. bear - verb
· have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
18. bear - verb
· support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
19. bear - verb
· be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
20. bearing - adjective
· (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.