1. deliver - verb
· deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
2. deliver - verb
· bring to a destination, make a delivery; "our local super market delivers"
3. deliver - verb
· to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
4. deliver - verb
· free from harm or evil
5. deliver - verb
· hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
6. deliver - verb
· pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
7. deliver - verb
· utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.); "The students delivered a cry of joy"
8. deliver - verb
· save from sins
9. deliver - verb
· carry out or perform; "deliver an attack"; "deliver a blow"; "The boxer drove home a solid left"
10. deliver - verb
· relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
11. deliver - verb
· throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
12. deliver - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.