1. endure - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
2. endure - verb
· face and withstand with courage; "She braved the elements"
3. endure - verb
· continue to live and avoid dying; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?" "One crash victim died, the other lived"
4. endure - verb
· undergo or be subjected to; "He suffered the penalty"; "Many saints suffered martyrdom"
5. endure - verb
· last and be usable; "This dress wore well for almost ten years"
6. endure - verb
· persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
7. endure - verb
· continue to exist; "These stories die hard"; "The legend of Elvis endures"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.