1. carriage - noun
· a railcar where passengers ride
2. carriage - noun
· a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
3. carriage - noun
· characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
4. carriage - noun
· a machine part that carries something else
5. carriage - noun
· a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.