1. spine - noun
· the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord; "the fall broke his back"
2. spine - noun
· any sharply pointed projection
3. spine - noun
· a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
4. spine - noun
· the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved; "the title and author were printed on the spine of the book"
5. spine - noun
· a sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
6. spin - verb
· revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
7. spin - verb
· stream in jets, of liquids; "The creek spun its course through the woods"
8. spin - verb
· cause to spin; "spin a coin"
9. spin - verb
· make up a story; "spin a yarn"
10. spin - verb
· form a web by making a thread; "spiders spin a fine web"
11. spin - verb
· work natural fibers into a thread; "spin silk"
12. spin - verb
· twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation; "The President's spokesmen had to spin the story to make it less embarrassing"
13. spin - verb
· prolong or extend; "spin out a visit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.