1. spur - noun
· a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
2. spur - noun
· any sharply pointed projection
3. spur - noun
· tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
4. spur - noun
· a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward; "cowboys know not to squat with their spurs on"
5. spur - noun
· a railway line connected to a trunk line
6. spur - verb
· incite or stimulate; "The Academy was formed to spur research"
7. spur - verb
· give heart or courage to
8. spur - verb
· strike with a spur
9. spur - verb
· goad with spurs; "the rider spurred his horse"
10. spur - verb
· equip with spurs; "spur horses"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.