1. urging - noun
· a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
2. urging - noun
· the act of earnestly supporting or encouraging
3. urging - noun
· insistent solicitation and entreaty; "his importunity left me no alternative but to agree"
4. urge - verb
· force or impel in an indicated direction; "I urged him to finish his studies"
5. urge - verb
· push for something; "The travel agent recommended strongly that we not travel on Thanksgiving Day"
6. urge - verb
· spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.