1. goad - noun
· a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
2. goad - noun
· a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
3. goad - verb
· give heart or courage to
4. goad - verb
· urge with or as if with a goad
5. goad - verb
· stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
6. goad - verb
· annoy or provoke, as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.