1. soak - noun
· the process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid); "a good soak put life back in the wagon"
2. soak - noun
· washing something by allowing it to soak
3. soak - verb
· submerge in a liquid; "I soaked in the hot tub for an hour"
4. soak - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
5. soak - verb
· cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
6. soak - verb
· leave as a guarantee in return for money; "pawn your grandfather's gold watch"
7. soak - verb
· beat severely
8. soak - verb
· make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
9. soak - verb
· become drunk or drink excessively
10. soak - verb
· fill, soak, or imbue totally; "soak the bandage with disinfectant"
11. soak - verb
· heat a metal prior to working it
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.