1. shock - noun
· the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally; "his mother's death left him in a daze"; "he was numb with shock"
2. shock - noun
· the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat; "the armies met in the shock of battle"
3. shock - noun
· a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body; "subjects received a small electric shock when they made the wrong response"; "electricians get accustomed to occasional shocks"
4. shock - noun
· (pathology) bodily collapse or near collapse caused by inadequate oxygen delivery to the cells; characterized by reduced cardiac output and rapid heartbeat and circulatory insufficiency and pallor; "loss of blood is an important cause of shock"
5. shock - noun
· an instance of agitation of the earth's crust; "the first shock of the earthquake came shortly after noon while workers were at lunch"
6. shock - noun
· an unpleasant or disappointing surprise; "it came as a shock to learn that he was injured"
7. shock - noun
· a pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry; stalks of Indian corn set up in a field; "corn is bound in small sheaves and several sheaves are set up together in shocks"; "whole fields of wheat in shock"
8. shock - noun
· a bushy thick mass (especially hair); "he had an unruly shock of black hair"
9. shock - noun
· a sudden jarring impact; "the door closed with a jolt"; "all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers"
10. shock - noun
· a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses; "the old car needed a new set of shocks"
11. shock - verb
· surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
12. shock - verb
· strike with disgust or revulsion; "The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends"
13. shock - verb
· strike with horror or terror; "The news of the bombing shocked her"
14. shock - verb
· collide violently
15. shock - verb
· collect or gather into shocks; "shock grain"
16. shock - verb
· subject to electrical shocks
17. shock - verb
· inflict a trauma upon
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.