1. alarm - noun
· fear resulting from the awareness of danger
2. alarm - noun
· a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
3. alarm - noun
· an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
4. alarm - noun
· a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
5. alarm - verb
· fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"; "The news of the executions horrified us"
6. alarm - verb
· warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.