1. screen - noun
· a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
2. screen - noun
· a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight; "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
3. screen - noun
· the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube
4. screen - noun
· a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
5. screen - noun
· a protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame; "they put screens in the windows for protection against insects"; "a metal screen protected the observers"
6. screen - noun
· the personnel of the film industry; "a star of stage and screen"
7. screen - noun
· a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
8. screen - noun
· partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
9. screen - verb
· test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
10. screen - verb
· examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
11. screen - verb
· examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
12. screen - verb
· project onto a screen for viewing; "screen a film"
13. screen - verb
· prevent from entering; "block out the strong sunlight"
14. screen - verb
· separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
15. screen - verb
· protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.